Sony Fabricated Fake Review for GHOSTBUSTERS!

After these stunts would you support Sony and buy a ticket?

• Yes, This doesn't bother me

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No, This only makes me want to avoid the movie even more!

Votes: 22 88.0%

• Total voters

ecartman12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing as the movie has officially been released today I thought it would be of great importance that we actually know what stuff Sony has been up to lately before pledging our support towards them. Please tell me what you guys think of this. I have made a video with detailed descriptions and information as to what they have done and how this all ties to them.

Please do participate in the forum with your thoughts as I really want to know your guys input on this.

Reactions: Zach9o9 and Chary

ecartman12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing as the movie has officially been released today I thought it would be of great importance that we actually know what stuff Sony has been up to lately before pledging our support towards them. Please tell me what you guys think of this. I have made a video with detailed descriptions and information as to what they have done and how this all ties to them.

Please do participate in the forum with your thoughts as I really want to know your guys input on this.

Thanks for the like Chary!

Reactions: Chary

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is this different from every other movie *cough Minions, Secret Life of Pets, and just about every film in the known universe cough*

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your whole video targets a guy with 300 subs who most likely never saw the movie in the first place. Its a troll review and you just gave him the attention he wanted, and judging by the amount of view he got, successful troll is successful

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only Ghost Busters movie I see was the first one, never did bother with the second one. I doubt I'll watch this one, because I haven't watched a movie since 2009. Last movie I seen was The Dark Knight. I'm probably missing out.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Zach9o9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't seen this new one but from the initial posters and concept, I hoped that the film was going to be good.
I don't know what to say after seeing the video now....

ecartman12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only Ghost Busters movie I see was the first one, never did bother with the second one. I doubt I'll watch this one, because I haven't watched a movie since 2009. Last movie I seen was The Dark Knight. I'm probably missing out.
Well if The Dark Knight is the last film you have seen then you ended on a real high. It really is one of the best movies ever made and still holds up incredibly well today.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this should surprise absolutely no one
as for the pol i don't think anyone would have bought a ticket even before they knew about this, thats kinda the point right

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not really. Dawn of Justice got awful reviews everywhere. So did the fantastic four reboot, and X-Men Apolypse also did badly.
I've seen either fake/troll reviews for those movies too, it's still nothing new. And I personally enjoyed X-Men Apocalypse, but that's off topic.
Regardless, people haven't even given this movie a chance, they are just sitting around pissing and moaning about the changes they made. News flash! They were never going to make a GB3, it was either going to be a reboot or nothing. And if people would rather act like spoiled brats and get nothing, then it sucks to be them because the movie was already made and released.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't surprise me in the slightest, nor does it change my stance on the movie. I already had no intention of seeing it because it looks like horseshit and reputable reviewers have said it is horseshit. Angry Joe gave the movie more than a fair chance and gave it an incredibly low score for example.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all