• It was awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could've been better...

• Too much sales bs...

• Boring...

• At least it was better than the Nintedo one.

• Too many montages?

• Cant wait for PS Home

• Best E3 Conference EVER

• Total voters

BioHazardN00B

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Conference if over. What do you guys think? I like the ideas of the PS Home, And MAG. I'm even considering getting that new 80Gb PS3 For $400.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How the hell could you create this thread before it is over? Maybe just a thread for discussion, but with a poll? On what I liked the most? When they haven't shown everything yet? That makes no sense

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aside from LittleBigPlanet & erm something else that I can't remember the name of, there ain't much else I'm interested in.

I would love to see some big big things from Sony, I want to see this console war really start getting interesting but so far at E3 its just same shit, different year especially with Microsoft ripping off past PS2 ideas.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
It hit me with the GTS (Go to sleep)...

I thought Microsoft's one was the best. It really justified my decision to buy the 360 and ditch the PS3.

As for the Wii, I'll just wait for the "next advantage".

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Westside said:
Actually EVERY one of the conferences looked like a funeral. Sigh... gaming ain't what it used to be.
True true.

No idea why people were crazy about Microsofts, all they did was steal a load of ideas and showed sequels we already knew about. As for FF13...I already thought it was on 360 lol.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo was the only one worth watching, because it showed some new stuff that you really didn't know was coming. The wiimote addon will make the kinds of motions the controller was made to use unlike the normal movements that games are programed to make.

P.s The events weren't like they use to be, and sony was kinda lame because their speakers just are relate to people, but nintendo's, and microsoft's are .

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
No idea why people were crazy about Microsofts, all they did was steal a load of ideas and showed sequels we already knew about.

exactly, they showed nothing new apart from stealing ideas from sony and nintendo.

QUOTE(Scorpin200 @ Jul 15 2008, 09:27 PM) Nintendo was the only one worth watching, because it showed some new stuff that you really didn't know was coming. The wiimote addon will make the kinds of motions the controller was made to use unlike the normal movements that games are programed to make.

are you kidding me? i feel asleep from boredom, and that woman chatting on bored me even more.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Resistance: Retribution is what I'm excited about. I don't have a PS3 and my PS2 is only used for GH these days so I didn't really care about those. It's being developed by Sony Bend, same people that made the INCREDIBLE Syphon Filter series. Best 2 PSP games there, I have high expectations for Resistance: Retribution.

deez_nutz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
Westside said:
Actually EVERY one of the conferences looked like a funeral. Sigh... gaming ain't what it used to be.
True true.

No idea why people were crazy about Microsofts, all they did was steal a load of ideas and showed sequels we already knew about. As for FF13...I already thought it was on 360 lol.

Probably because they showed a solid lineup of decent games most of which are coming this year.

Oh and Final Fantasy XIII

Crys some more $ony fans.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you expected PS3 conference, it must have sucked.
As a "Sony conference", it had all the parts. (Hello, even PS2 got a series of trailers of all-multiplatform games)

FFXIII must have been a big deal because PS3 fanboys themselves made an unordinary gignatic deal out of it first.
I'd rather be able to see the game finished, playable and multiplatform, instead of getting cancelled due to lack of funding.

For this E3 conference
MS > Sony >>>> Nintendo IMO.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deez_nutz said:
Oooh somebody is getting defensive.

Microsoft>>>Nintendo (mainstream press will declare them the winner)>>>>$ony

Lol SALES will declare Nintendo the winner. Wii and DS are raping everything else out.

Back on topic, the conference was kinda, boring. Not saying that because it was Sony lol, but that guy didnt show too much enthusiasm lol. Not much new stuff either. Resistance 2 looks cool, so did Infamous. MAG looked ok but sounded too much like Planetside to me, and thats a bad thing lol.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It was alright, GoW3 was less than I expected, but it probably wasnt very far along in production to be showed off. Ah well. It missed that big "WOW" factor, but overal I'd rank it the highest. Flashy stuff, and the audience actually clapped.

Props for the LBP chart presentation, only charts I actually payed attention to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb