Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sony-drops-pspgo-price-to-199-header.jpg
Sony has announced today that they are dropping the price of the PSPgo handheld in the United States and Japan. Just in time for the holiday season, you'll be able to pick up the digital download-supported device for $199 (or 16,800 yen).

With Sony's track record of releasing new iterations of the PSP, coupled with the lackluster support that they've shown the PSPgo after its launch, this is still too much for me to pay. It's a cool piece of kit but I still see no reason whatsoever for its existence alongside the standard PSP system.

Knocking fifty bucks off the asking price isn't enough for me. Does it sway you?[/p]
icon11.gif
Source (Destructoid)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So they dropped it from "entirely overpriced" to "overpriced". That ought to draw the crowd in
rolleyes.gif

Isn't the PSP 3000 $170?

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
They're getting there... I'm still not interested in it though, because you don't get the games you got with it for free a couple of months ago.

They'll have to lower the price more in the future, certainly with the 3DS on the horizon. I'll buy it when it's 150 euros or less...

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still in no way in my mind of buying this. The 3DS is still the handheld i want to buy right now when it comes out. If i ever do buy a psp, it will have to be one that doesn't limit you to only downloadables.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Walmart's website has been saling the psp-go and the psp 3001 at 199 and 149 for awhile now. All this does is make the non-web based stores and other places drop in price. Pointless when u have the internet.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly, The PSPgo is a very good looking system. The only thing I don't like is the price.

For what you get I would buy this over a DSi XL. they're about the same price last time I checked.

If it drops down to 150$ then it's worth it. but for now, nah

default2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I totally love that you can use your bluetooth headsets with this, since i have three of em.
rolleyes.gif

Wish the console was hackeable, tough.
Why didnt the 3DS offers this feature??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm