1. Silent_Gunner

Silent_Gunner Lost Wanderer Who Sees No Evil

United States
    Only $10 (or whatever 10 pounds converts to in dollars) to get another, huh?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=PS3+Phat+CECHA&_sacat=0

I smell the breath of a troll...

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Holy shit, for real? The disparity between the PS5 and the Series X has been confirmed to be that big? Or is this just rumor talk that hasn't been confirmed beyond the shadow of a doubt?

2. wartutor

wartutor GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Spiderman miles moras, sackboy (cant wait for this one myself) demon souls, and destruction allstars all release on ps5 release. Now are they exclusive, im not sure about that.

Silent_Gunner likes this.
  3. Boesy

Boesy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Disappointing, but not surprising. I have my FMCB'd PS2 and PS3 Launch/Slim so it's not as if I can't play the games I want, if I do.

PlayStation: Gran Turismo 2
    PlayStation 2: Tekken 4
    PlayStation 3: GTA IV (something about this game just makes me play every now and then)

4. Silent_Gunner

United States
    Sackboy and Demon's Souls? Sure. Isn't Spiderman Miles Morales, like, the PS4 game with better graphics plus some extra stuff where you play as Miles Morales, as marketing has lead me to believe?

5. Boesy

United Kingdom
    Not sure comfortable is the word to use. A tiny USB stick is definitely more convenient for me.

I use a Samsung 128GB USB for my PS2 Slim, it's so small you'd barely notice it's there.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

And it's supposedly a limited print until March 2021.

Nintendo.. the Apple of Gaming.

64bitmodels likes this.
  6. wartutor

wartutor GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Yes i believe so. Plus i think they all also are coming out for ps4. As for the re8 topic from what i can find that all seams to be rumors and supposed leakers nothing official heres 1 article about it https://www.google.com/amp/s/gamerant.com/resident-evil-8-may-ps5-performance-issues/amp/
    Also stats at the end of it that it may be due to the new re engine

7. Boesy

United Kingdom
    What they should do is make another print of the component cable. That darn thing costs like $60 on eBay.

8. Silent_Gunner

United States
    Um...I wouldn't count "cross-generational" launch as being truly "exclusive" to PS5, but whatever.

9. Retroboy

Retroboy GBAtemp Addict

United States
    not a troll, just someone who isnt acting like a wet blanket over a feature no fucker else provides.

its not expensive at all, if your stupid to use fleabay for replacement consoles then thats your problem, i recently picked up 3x ps1, 4x xbx, 1x 360 and 6xps2 consoles and some games for £90.

not exactly breaking the bank is it.

so no, im not going to bitch because the ps5 doesnt support backward compatibility because i still own my original consoles to play on them.

but hey using you bitching logic, fucking complain about nintendo switch not supporting any of its older games.

now that fact that you dont, clearly your the fanboy troll.

10. Silent_Gunner

United States
    Oh, it may not support older games officially...but let's be real here, all of these systems are PCs that can emulate shit without the need for companies to do shit. They're the ones losing out by not providing customers with the option, you know that? Because there are people who actually do use those features who may be won over, as clearly is the case with the Xbox Series X supporters in these threads who like the BC options they're offering, not to mention the cheaper price point of the Xbox Series S for those looking to save some cash...before the memory card prices fuck them over, but then again, "OH THEY'RE NOT MEMORY CARDS HURR DURR" and to that I say...find something more substantial to split hairs over in life.

And when it comes to fanboyism, trust me, I have a gaming PC that can emulate up to and including the PS3. I only like to see how feeble console makers' attempts are at winning those of us with said capable gaming PCs over and to discuss it with others interested in discussion and not sucking away time and attention like you are.

Now, off to your hideout!

11. PROTOBOY

PROTOBOY GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    No for real.. He posted on his personal twitter..

:O:O:O:O

12. NoNAND

NoNAND Give me back my legions!

Albania
    It's okay. The PS5 is strong enough to emulate them.

13. Retroboy

Retroboy GBAtemp Addict

United States
    ohh little boy, be gone, stop fucking complaining, you sound like a delicate little snowflake crying because it doesnt do WHAT NO FUCKER ELSE DOES EITHER!!!

so they dont include emulators, who gives a fuck really, for someone who sits there claiming to have a pc set up to emulate everything, why the fuck you acting like a snowflake for.

no one actually gives a toss if the ps5 doesnt include it, again ill ask you.

WHY ARENT YOU BITCHING THAT YOU HAVE NO BC SUPPORT ON A NINTENDO CONSOLE.

WHY ARENT YOU BITCHING THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE BC SUPPORT ON XBOX, YOUR LIMITED TO WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO PLAY, ITS NOT BC AS YOU CANT SLAP ANY GAME IN YOUR CONSOLE AND PLAY.

now be gone, go play with your toy cars, stop been a fantroll.

14. wartutor

wartutor GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Yeah i was agreeing with you. I am currently at work and maybe didnt reply clear enough lol. I believe the only exclusive game is the destruction durby one and im not 100% sure on that 1 lol

15. sarkwalvein

sarkwalvein There's hope for a Xenosaga port.

Germany
    Grandpa, did you forget to take your pills today?

Karones and Silent_Gunner like this.
  16. Silent_Gunner

United States

Josshy0125!? Is that you, buddy? Do I have to bring out the thing that will have you screaming "fuck you fuck you" like I did earlier this year!?

17. xenocard

xenocard GBAtemp Regular

United States
    once its hacked it will play all of them

18. Silent_Gunner

United States
    PS1 and PS2? Sure.

PS3 is where things could get very interesting.

19. xenocard

xenocard GBAtemp Regular

United States
    if my macbook pro from 2017 can play RPCS3 emulator, by the time PS5 gets hacked, it will emulate it just fine

a hacked ps4 was the best place to have all playstaion consoles emulated, minus ps3

ps5 can handle ps3 games, if GPD Max Can Do it, there is no excuse

its nice to have the collection in one box, i do have Hyperspin, LaunchBox with 3 TB worth of console roms, but i still prefer to play my digital collection on a Modded Wii U or switch, nothing beats havning a gamepad with a screen for short bursts gameplay in bed or a ps1 game emulated on switch while you are in Toilet!

i have my eye set on purchasing either a GPD Win Max or Aya Neo
    Consoles like Alienware UFO is the Future of Gaming and Emulation

Attached Files:

Last edited by xenocard, Sep 18, 2020
  20. CompSciOrBust

CompSciOrBust GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    No one cares enough to even ask about PSP / Vita TV backwards compatibility :(

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - compatible, backwards, confirms