Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tgs218.jpg

The Tokyo Game Show, one of the many big annual video game showcases, seems to be packed this year, as Sony says it'll be bringing 18 unannounced Playstation Vita titles to the show, most likely along with some previously shown, announced, and demoed titles.

Alongside the staggering amount of Vita titles, they'll also be bringing three unannounced Playstation 3 titles and one more unannounced Playstation Portable title, rounding out their show to 22 new games alongside whatever else they decide to bring.

What do you think/hope they'll be showing? Maybe it'll be a huge amount of surprises to give some pre-Vita hype, or maybe it could be nothing.

The show begins September 15th and ends September 18th, and GBAtemp will be keeping up-to-date on the news.[/p]

icon11.gif
 Source

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably mid 2012 releases...

Hope Nintendo got some games to announce.

emigre said:
Excuse me, the PSV's getting an Uncharted port, a LBP port and ports galore. Porty, port, port. THey may as well call it the Portstation.
I think I know who you are making fun of...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
Half of those games are just going to be ports. Sony seem to have an issue with originality.

I actually don't think Sony has any ports lined up for the Vita currently, the current list of Vita ports are by third parties (Persona 4, Disgaea 3 or something, SFxT, etc).

I think they're trying to hit with more than ports, Sony actually wasn't behind a terrible amount of PSP ports (most of them were, you guessed it, third parties), unless my mind is completely blanking.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Excuse me, the PSV's getting an Uncharted port, a LBP port and ports galore. Porty, port, port. THey may as well call it the Portstation.

Now I'm being seriousness, I'm really interested in this. The PSV looks brilliantly exciting and the more I hear, the more I want it. And having 18 titles to show seems to indicate they're determined to really get titles out there. I really want a Vita.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Actually the uncharted, LBP aren't exactly ports. They are more like the portable franchise of that particular game.

Anyway, I actually do like the vita having some PS3 ports.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
chris888222 said:
Actually the uncharted, LBP aren't exactly ports. They are more like the portable franchise of that particular game.

Anyway, I actually do like the vita having some PS3 ports.

I know that it was a joke because any thread remotely connected to Son'y gaming division is going to produce some good old "Sony port lol." In fact I'm actually wet at the thought of Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to see some new games finally announced. This system may end up being pretty good.

If not for the $250-$300 price tag, of course.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
_Chaz_ said:
Nice to see some new games finally announced. This system may end up being pretty good.

If not for the $250-$300 price tag, of course.
I find $250 to be a decent price for the console. Why is it too high?

Now, show me da monster huntar.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I want the Vita, and I also want the Sony Tablet. They also showcased the virtual reality on TV.

Darn, take all my money.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish Sony would pull out of the handheld market already. Haven't they learned their lesson yet? All the Vita is a over glorified PSP with rounded corners and two touch screens and I can't see many games using the one on the back which is a awkward place for it any ways. I mean I'm hyped for it, I own a PSP Slim 20001 but lets face it the Vita is just another reason for Sony to stay in the Handheld market and try to dethrone Big N key word their was (TRY) not happening ever. Since Nintendos already fixed all the problems that users were complaining about the 3DS its sales are once again through the roof all over the world.

Sorry Sony as curious as I am about your system, remove the two touch screens and start being original once more then will talk ball!

PS: These are my opinions and mine alone, I base them on whats on the net in my game magazines and just on everything as a whole! From the time Sony showed off the Vita no one was interested and there's hardly any real interest yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0