Sony begs 3rd-parties not to jump ship

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This holiday season is Microsoft's. If they could fix their RROD issues and make a 40GB SKU at around $350, they'd rape Sony so hard it wouldn't be funny. With their line up of software (CoD4, Halo 3, Assassn's Creed, Mass Effect, Bioshock) and great Xbox Live internet community functions, they'd push Sony out of the console business.

I think Microsoft and Nintendo will thrive this gen, with Nintendo being the dominant number one and Microsoft at a very comfortable second, because the way I see it, Wii60 is truly the way to go. Get your family gathered together around your Wii, and later you can bust out the 360 for online gaming and such. The PS3 doesn't really have a place, as it's too expensive and the software isn't there.

Microsoft has tons of 3rd party support, and Nintendo's first party games are second to none. With a 360 and a Wii, there's no way you can lose, TBH. If I was a developer, there's no way I'd take developing exclusively for a complicated console with a user base of about 5 million over a console with about the same abilities with a user base of about twice that. Sony fucked themselves up this gen.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The 360 has the best games. They are fixing the RoD issue which lets the console down. But you get a 3 year guarantee against RoD. Sony seem to have been concentrating more on PS2 games instead of PS3. The PS3 is still way too expensive, compared to what you can pick up a 360 for. The only plus of getting the PS3 is being able to use blu ray to watch HD films. Nintendo will have to do better games wise. Otherwise the 360 is going to be number 1.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
The 360 has the best games. They are fixing the RoD issue which lets the console down. But you get a 3 year guarantee against RoD. Sony seem to have been concentrating more on PS2 games instead of PS3. The PS3 is still way too expensive, compared to what you can pick up a 360 for. The only plus of getting the PS3 is being able to use blu ray to watch HD films. Nintendo will have to do better games wise. Otherwise the 360 is going to be number 1.
hurray they're starting to fix rod issues after two years of 33% failure rate.
Who even cares. All the systems has good games.
I'm just seeing more potential on ps3. That's why it's my favorite of the nex gen/current gen systems.
And i don't play so much so i want some more features than just gaming from console. If all Consoles were like 100€ tehn i wouldn't wait anything else than gaming from them.
and most of the xbox360 good games are multiplatforms.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1