Sony announces limited God of War PS4 Pro bundle

Sony just announced via its blog that it will release a limited 1TB PS4 Pro bundle, including a retail copy of God of War Day One Edition, a customized PS4 Pro and a customized Dualshock 4 controller. The console is designed after Leviathan, the name of Kratos' axe, and shows the axe skill tree and runic gem slots on the top front panel and nordic runes on the front side panel. The Dualshock 4 features the logo of the Huldra Brothers on its right grip and the God of War logo on the touchpad.

The bundle is currently listed on amazon.com for a pre-order price of $399.99 and on game.co.uk for £379.99. The custom Dualshock 4 will be available to purchase standalone on 20th April, as well as a regular 1TB PS4 Pro Jet Black bundle. Sony also shared that on PS4 Pro, the game will support 2160p and HDR output with compatible TVs.

gow_0.jpg gow_1.jpg gow_2.jpg gow_3.jpg

:arrow: Source

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like it at all. Why do they never put some cool character art on them or something? Nothing about this PS4 is exciting or says God of War to me.
I've not seen any really nice official PS4s, all the bundle ones have been really bland in design.
Have you seen the Monster Hunter: World one?
Monster-Hunter-World-PS4-Pro.jpg

Reactions: KeoniAzugon

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
lol, this is really damned ugly and over-designed :lol:
The symbols like notebook doodles from someone with limited right-hemisphere brain capacity.
Not gonna lie, it looks more like Patapon Limited edition than God of War lol
spot on

Last edited by zoogie,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Gamestop exclusive, but basically (if not literally) sold out. Listings on eBay for over $600 with dozens of bids with days left in the auction. I wish I lacked enough of a soul to gouge people for 2X or more of a product's value.
Oh, seems god bless those jackals...

According to gs' website's map, there are still many stocks left in their shop and it costs for JUST 479,99, even GS is very jackalized.

Last edited by leon315,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over