PS1/2 Sony Accidentally hints in-game XMB

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Really, I can just boot back to the menu.

It's just for convenience.

Sony has been handing out so called "In-shirt XMB" t shirts at GDC, so yeah. Its coming alright.
smile.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While I'm a 360 user, I welcome any competition from Sony in feature set! Competition is the main drive for both companies to step up their games and things will only get better for everyone in the current gen.

Plus, in-game functions are always cool. I use private chat all the time on the 360 to talk with folks and to be honest, I am surprised PS3 didn't have it already!

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
360/ps3 needs to support group chat.
And hopefully the ps3's version won't be laggy like the 360's.

Really, why the hell doesn't the first dash when I press the guide button does not support the LT and RT buttons? And above all else, why isn't dead simple to access the friends/messages section? I don't feel like moving my analog stick to access it. Because it lagggggggsssss.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
360/ps3 needs to support group chat.
And hopefully the ps3's version won't be laggy like the 360's.

Really, why the hell doesn't the first dash when I press the guide button does not support the LT and RT buttons? And above all else, why isn't dead simple to access the friends/messages section? I don't feel like moving my analog stick to access it. Because it lagggggggsssss.

We have a Group Chat, it's in the main XMB over the Message Box under Friends I believe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn