Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shabutie78 said:
machomuu said:
Ringo619 said:
well the 3ds can't really compete with the psp vita, i mean the specs are way better than the 3ds and if what sony tells is true that the vita is just as powerful as the ps3 , then 3ds has no chance.
*Looks at the DS' sales*
Yup, the 3DS has no chance.
this is exactly what i'm talking about. kids these days look at how many sales a system has made instead of the system itself to make a comparison.
obviously the vita blows the 3DS out of the water. and aside from how much better the vita is than the 3DS, they're both targeted at different audiences.
if sony says the vita isn't competing with the 3DS then the vita isn't competing with the 3DS.
now, whether or not you compare the two is a different matter.

i don't buy a system based on how many sales it has made so far. i'm not those other people, am i? so why should i care about how many people who aren't me have bought the system?
i buy a system based on the games it has, and how generally appealing it is.
basically what i'm saying is when you compare two systems, if you really want to compare them then leave sales out. otherwise you just end up blind and biased.
Actually if you looked at the specs you'd be wrong. When someone says one console beat another they're talking sales-wise, specs have nothing to do with it.

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Guild McCommunist said:
Kingdom Hearts is a Square Enix series that started on the PS2. I find it ironic people would say they're kinda like "Nintendo fanboys" when they're going ga-ga over a spinoff from a PS2 game.

This. But seriously though its a really nice game. When I bought KH1 I was like. Lolwut? A key as a weapon?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyY0Z_U09mk