'Sonic The Hedgehog' live-action movie CGI model leaked

L3TSqS0.png
You might recall that a Sonic The Hedgehog movie is releasing later this year and you might also recall that its promotional posters were the subject of many memes and controversies due to the "realistic" nature of the protagonist's CGI. However, no full reveal was made regarding the full form of the character, that is until now. Behold as you get your first look at what the producers of the movie envision Sonic to look like:

sanic.JPG
The image comes from advertising agency Hamagami / Carroll, Inc. 's website page for the Hollywood movie (which has since been taken down). The page notes that the character's design is “a new modern take on the brand without abandoning its core essence”. In addition to several images of movie CGI Sonic's character, the page further gave more information regarding Sonic's “brand personality” noting that he is "heroic and adventurous", "mischievous but not malicious" but also "chill and likable".

sanic 2.JPG

While these images have been taken down from the company's website and not confirmed, do note that Hamagami / Carroll, Inc. has worked with both games and movies before, so they are not totally new to the medium. But you can nevertheless take this news with a pinch of salt.

Would you be seeing Sonic the Hedgehog in theatres on November 15, 2019 when it airs? What are your thoughts about the design and "realistic" take?

:arrow: SOURCE

Reactions: CallmeBerto and Xzi
D

Deleted User

Paramount will unite boom and classic fans like Disney united prequel and original trilogy SW fans

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be its just me but even if sonic looks like garbage, doesnt mean the movie wont be good. I mean most of us who own dogs know that they can be ugly as hell and yet we still love them the same.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As much as I detest the sonic OC... movement and find it utterly incongruous with Sonic as a general concept I shall indulge a bit in this case with a 5 minute effort.

What if said CG monstrosity was actually shadow the hedgehog.

shadow_cgi_horror.png

Reasonably compelling villain there.

Reactions: RattletraPM and Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: