Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie trailer shows off Tails and Knuckles

The movie Sonic the Hedgehog 2 just got a new trailer, which you can watch here. The video shows off Tails, voiced by the voice actor from the games, Idris Elba as Knuckles, Jim Carrey returning as Dr. Eggman, and some of the movie's storyline. It'll be out in theaters April 8th.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
before knuckles said he doesnt need to steal his power. sonic accuses him of trying to steal his power.

That's because Eggman stole some of Sonic power in the first movie, and Knuckles is working for Eggman.

And you know, Sonic tends to act before thinking cause at least in these movies he has a bit of a ADD going on since he gets bored easily?

Reactions: RyRyIV

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's because Eggman stole some of Sonic power in the first movie, and Knuckles is working for Eggman.

And you know, Sonic tends to act before thinking cause at least in these movies he has a bit of a ADD going on since he gets bored easily?
that's the thing i didnt know then that sonic had his power taken. I knew it couldnt have come from the game because I cant remember him ever being drained of power. if it happened in the first movie that makes sense

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
that's the thing i didnt know then that sonic had his power taken. I knew it couldnt have come from the game because I cant remember him ever being drained of power. if it happened in the first movie that makes sense

Long story short; Eggman got one of Sonic quills and used it to have super speed, and wanted to steal all of Sonic power, he failed, ended in the Mushroom planet/zone, tricked Knuckles to work for him by convincing him that Sonic is bad, you know like in Sonic 3? And now he is back with either the master Esmerald or the green chaos Esmerald then Tails shows up for some reason... and that's what we know of the movie so far.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short; Eggman got one of Sonic quills and used it to have super speed, and wanted to steal all of Sonic power, he failed, ended in the Mushroom planet/zone, tricked Knuckles to work for him by convincing him that Sonic is bad, you know like in Sonic 3? And now he is back with either the master Esmerald or the green chaos Esmerald then Tails shows up for some reason... and that's what we know of the movie so far.
did stealing the quill drain him of the power or is he he just trying to clone him? like shadow

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's too early for Knuckles. He should wait for the sequel, which will be split into two like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person