Hacking Sonic & The Black Knight not working (Original)

djsika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a PAL wii 3.2E, it has gamma installed (and hbc) and i think starfall to stop updates, i have sonic black knight on original and it doesnt work when i put it in the machine, is this because i require an update? if i turn off star fall and allow the update and go to 3.4e will it mess up my wii? or would i be better to updat emy wii manually so i can play the game? i'm unsure what i need 2 update my wii manually so if anybody can help me out i'd appreciate it

Thanks

Shinigami Kiba

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
It just needs IOS's don't do a full update, just install the "drivers" IOS it uses.
IOS38
IOS53
IOS55

and update your cIOS 36 thing, forgot what the proper name of it is to rev09 or use a fixed GeckoOS/Gamma for 002 to boot it.

But you have a much more serious problem than Sonic and the Black Knight not working there, the problem is, who in their right mind would BUY this of all games? Why not spend your money on something actually worth buying, this game is a joke and it's not even a matter of taste, it's just that bad and this coming from a guy who absolutely loved Sonic Unleashed on the 360, werehog levels and all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended