Hacking Sonic & the black knight error on Neo and uloader

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I tried launching Sonic & the black knight using NeoGamme R9 Beta47, but it gave an ID error, and some driver date:20081012 along with "Maybe DVD-R's are not compatible :-("

While on uLoader, it worked fine till the beginning cutscenes, and then just blacked out to disc error.

Any help?

I bought this disc for 1 buck btw

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, that's strange. Until now all people with drives with dates 20080714 or later couldn't run DVD-Rs on their Wiis.

You are trying to load from an actual DVD-R with uloader? What color is the lower side of the disc?

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
with uLoader, the game runs using an external drive, up until the first cutscene.

lower side of the disc? I'm not sure I understand..

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SamAsh07 said:
with uLoader, the game runs using an external drive, up until the first cutscene.

lower side of the disc? I'm not sure I understand..

Forget, it was a question for the case you did what you wrote in the 1st post: Run a dvd-r on wii with a drive newer than 20080714, which you didn't.

If you get a read error in the middle of the game, it could be that you have a bad image. Or it's a HDD problem, how many games did you play from HDD already?

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
It's not on HDD, I said "External Drive" since HDDs are usually called that, you got confused, I meant "External DVD Drive" Liteon DVD Player. Got it for free along with my Wii.

Anyways, I guess its a corrupted image on the disc then...

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SamAsh07 said:
It's not on HDD, I said "External Drive" since HDDs are usually called that, you got confused, I meant "External DVD Drive" Liteon DVD Player. Got it for free along with my Wii.

Anyways, I guess its a corrupted image on the disc then...

I always forget that uloader supports these...

Now a bad burn is on the table too. If you could try the game from an usb HDD, some usb storage or a sdhc card, then you would know if it's bad burn or bad image.

Or you can rerip the game and burn it again. I'm not sure, but i think that's possible with burned discs. (PC drives can't read retail wii "dvds")

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.