Sonic Team confirms 25th Anniversary Sonic game is in the works

CXYlt4QUwAA-wMT.jpg

Famistu, the well known Japanese gaming publication, sat down with Sonic Team's Takashi Iizuka to discuss Sonic the Hedgehog's 25th anniversary. At the end of the interview, Famitsu asked what plans SEGA and Sonic Team have in terms of any future games. Their answer was the following quote;

We at Sonic Team – are developing a completely new game, as well as developing a full movie, actively done by Sony Pictures, and animation on Sonic Boom. We are also ready to improve sponsor ties. The most important thing is not the fact the series survived for 25 years, but how many games was developed. Our goal – add something new and overcome any potential hardships.

:arrow: Source

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
I believe the Project is called Sonic Adventure 3, i'm being serious.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sonic Boom 2 finally confirmed, guise. :D
I hate to say this, but Sonic Boom sucks ass....so does Roger Craig Smith. I am a legit, Sonic Fan; and i've been for years....Oh Jason Griffith, where art though!?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
, and animation on Sonic Boom.
please sonic team, give up this shit :/

I Really don't understand .. we all know when USA get to work with something amd ein japan they NEVER follow de scrpt, everutime they want to "inovate", "make something new" ... the fans don't want "something new" made with stuff they already like lol was it really too hard follow the way something goes, instead of messing everything and, the bad or good it can be, still not being the same thing? :/
Come on hey worked harder to make chilly dogs referencie in game than following the happening of adventures2 !
Fan can make better canon projects , wating they ime just toshow their love fpr the series, but who get paid for doing the canon do shit :v

well please, the movie be a good one and the game something that back the series to it trails... x3x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want them to remake Sonic 06, fix the glitched, add the missing content, add a chao garden, then make a companion app for phones that goes with the chao garden so you can have them on the go as well as in game. I honestly don't know why people hate 06 so much. I had a lot of fun with it. I liked the story, multiplayer was average and had room for improvement, and it reminded me of the Adventure games. If they ever utilized the Update system that online systems use, they could of fixed a lot of the glitches through patches and such. I know I'm probably extremely minority in wanting this, but I feel if they fixed it, it wouldn't be so hated.

frillyseal_69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the fans want: Sonic Adventure 3
What Sega THINKS they want: Sonic Boom 2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also Sega TAKE YOUR TIME ON THIS GAME, WE CAN WAIT IF THAT MEANS THE GAME WILL BE BETTER!

Reactions: Awesomeaustin316

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM