Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
3dssonic.jpg

A Sega Sammy Holdings earnings report may have outed plans to release Sonic Generations on PC and 3DS. Spotted by Andriasang, a section highlighting titles planned for Sega's current fiscal year includes a listing for Sonic Generations on 3DS and PC as well as the already announced releases for Xbox and PS3.[/p]

This makes the rumor started with that Gamestop list more possible. And it's nice to have it on PC too.

And that's what I can quote since I don't know japanese, thus can't read the PDF. But feel free to download it and check it out at the source.

Will update when Joystiq does.

Joystiq

Update: The listing has been removed. Sega made no comments on the matter.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rock Raiyu said:
A Sonic game on PC...?

That's pretty unheard of. Probably a sort of beta test for Phantasy Star Online 2?
Sonic and Knuckles Collection, Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic R, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Sonic and Sega All-Stars racing, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Riders.

Actually a few do exist.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
Rock Raiyu said:
A Sonic game on PC...?

That's pretty unheard of.
Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Heroes, Sonic CD, Sonic R and more exist.

RupeeClock said:
QUOTE(Rock Raiyu @ May 17 2011, 06:13 PM)
A Sonic game on PC...?

That's pretty unheard of. Probably a sort of beta test for Phantasy Star Online 2?
Sonic and Knuckles Collection, Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic R, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Sonic and Sega All-Stars racing, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Riders.

Actually a few do exist.
Oh yes, I forgot about those. Forget what I said then.

But the Hedgehog engine hasn't been used on the PC correct? Cause I heard that's the engine that Phantasy Star Online 2 uses.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valwin said:
shito said:
if it's true, i won't need to buy a ps3/x360 just for it, and will buy both pc and 3ds version.

why would someone buy a console for just 1 game ?

I bought a PS2 for Namco x Capcom. Granted, it was used, but still.

Sounds good, I suppose. I'm not interested in another side scrolling Sonic title, but I'll look into it if the 3D segments are long enough.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
gotta love a nintendo console sonic game tht is the first of its kind on it. They should keep games few on the any console to improve quality. A person version... is a must have! Maybe they will add 3d like crysis 2 for the pc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk