Sonic Forces arrives November 7 on Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and Xbox One, bonus edition extras

DIkQa8QWAAcPBH9.jpg

"Sonic The Hedgehog" on Twitter announced that sonic forces release date will be November 7. They also announced that a bonus edition will come with costumes from various Sega and Atlus games will also be available for the game as well as controller skins for the console you purchased it for. Pre-orders are open now for $39.99 for anyone who wants to buy now.

:arrow:SOURCE

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight, , Reason: Price update thanks to Thirty3Three

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gee Sega, how about releasing Jet Set Radio Future on PC/Xbox/Switch/PS4? Also, what about Persona 5 for PC/Switch/Xbox?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So if we continue the saga of first game good, second game bad, third game good and so on with the Sonic franchise.

Will this game be really crappy then?

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Denuvo and DRM matters aside, I'm really excited for this game as a long time sonic fan. It won't satisfy me as much as Sonic Mania did, but it looks really promising.
Aaaaand I won't speak my opinion more than that because then a horde of 3D Sonic haters will succumb me :(

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Denuvo and DRM matters aside, I'm really excited for this game as a long time sonic fan. It won't satisfy me as much as Sonic Mania did, but it looks really promising.
Aaaaand I won't speak my opinion more than that because then a horde of 3D Sonic haters will succumb me :(
You free to speak your opinion, Lol. Is a forum, discussion is encouraged. Even if it means community backlash from others, is just how life works. Not everyone agrees with everyone. :)

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
You free to speak your opinion, Lol. Is a forum, discussion is encouraged. Even if it means community backlash from others, is just how life works. Not everyone agrees with everyone. :)
Trust me... I've been in this fanbase for so many years to anticipate this kind of situation.
But thanks for your concern :)

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: KiiWii

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
After the great success of Sonic Mania they had to remind the public that there was that other Sonic game.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great that this game is only $40. Probably would buy it in December or later though because I'll be to busy playing Mario Odyssey and fire emblem warriors. Plus I'm still skeptical about the avatar gameplay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)