sonic fan remix demo avaliabe for download

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played this earlier. Loved it! I'm one of the (few?) people who actually liked Sonic 4, despite the wonky physics and it not being a true classic sequel. But i will say that this feels like how you do a true HD remastering. Physics worked great, only a couple of minor issues with not staying in the spindash long enough and sometimes randomly popping out of it when you shouldn't. The camera needs a rubber banding effect as well, so that it pans further to the direction you're running (giving you a better view).

VERY solid so far though. With some polish, and original level layout, this should be an amazing fangame, and how you do an HD classic Sonic game!

For the record, the graphics are getting some criticism for being too colorful and cluttered. Or not being able to see where you're going. I don't get that. And i never had any issues with seeing where i was going. I hope they keep the gorgeous graphics.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I downloaded it all excited but I think you need some sort of gamepad to play it since I couldn't get past the "press start button" part and I already checked the input thingie. >:

shito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Goli said:
I downloaded it all excited but I think you need some sort of gamepad to play it since I couldn't get past the "press start button" part and I already checked the input thingie. >:
use numpad enter not the ''main'' one.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
THe main problem I have with it is that the screen is too busy. I miss many enemies simply because I didn't notice them. The game looks and plays really great though.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is a pretty busy game, but it's just drop dead gorgeous really.
It's definitely geared towards larger resolutions, and it looks incredible on my 1080 monitor, absolutely incredible.

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I just plugged in my trusty game-pad instead of messing with the controls but I guess I'll have to, Is there a way to set it up for my keyboard instead? Sorry I don't PC game at all (despite having a powerful machine) I can usually figure this stuff out but im just lost right now....

EDIT: figured it out for the keyboard still stuck on that screen though what button am I supposed to press maybe I have to change that.

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clonesniper666 said:
Either press enter on the numpad or change start/pause to someother key to get pass the press start screen.

I can get past the start screen no problem it's the screen with the Flowers and Rock that I can't get past...I'm going to assume this is the stage select screen?
I'm literally pressing every button and nothing is happening.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
purechaos996 said:
clonesniper666 said:
Either press enter on the numpad or change start/pause to someother key to get pass the press start screen.

I can get past the start screen no problem it's the screen with the Flowers and Rock that I can't get past...I'm going to assume this is the stage select screen?
Do I have to say it again? Just RECONFIGURE THE CONTROLS.
lOUxE.png

This is not a difficult solution.

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
purechaos996 said:
clonesniper666 said:

Ok sorry thought you could not get past it, there is no stage select in this game so that is the start of the first zone. Definitely try what Rupee said though.

fesonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sure its pretty but that doesnt mean anything if sonic cant jump when you press the jump button on time. and sonic 4 i think was better
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: