Needlebot

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello, all.

I've checked this forum for a long time, mostly when I needed help, and I found a solution. However, I just CAN'T seem to find a solution for this problem. Description:

So,I softmodded my Wii (It has a chip too). It has version 4.3E and has HBC installed.

I boot up Neogamma r9 beta 50, put in the Sonic Colors disc I burned (at 4x speed) . The game boots fine, and I play the first level normally, but when I reach the second level, in-game music stops with the "Act 2-Tropical Resort" screen staying up forever. It MIGHT lead to an error screen, but I don't know. It has done this with 3 disks. I'm using cIOSx rev21d2x v4 for IOS56.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I can't update d2x. Can't seem to get the modules to work.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried ripping your game again before burning? You should update to d2xv6 final it works a lot better. However this may not solve your problem. Sorry I can't be of much help.

Needlebot

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just tried it again with d2x v6 after using the installer. Stuff got even worse. Now Neogamma gives a "Transfer protocol error" when I insert the disc and nothing is booted up. I'd be DAMNED if something actually went right for once......ahem, anyway, any suggestions from here?

digdug3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Clean your laser with the cleaning tool from nintendo. I had the same problems a few months ago and after cleaning the lens all problems were gone.
Or use a harddrive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup