Hacking Sonic Colors has no color

Serpent01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come when i load Sonic Colors it comes out in black and white? is there some sort of patch i need to download or something?

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe you have it displaying in PAL on an NTSC TV? I think that makes it black and white... Check to make sure that it's displaying in NTSC (try Force NTSC).

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just like what Hozu was saying, if you are using a PAL version of a game on an NTSC TV you will experience you screen either being black and white or doing other random stuff. Just make sure you switch on "Force NTSC" on your USB/Loader settings and you should be good to go.

If you have an NTSC TV I would recommend always trying to get the NTSC and not the PAL version of the game if you can help it
smile.gif

youngrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
force which ever version you are not using like im usa so if its pal i gotta force it to ntsc and you do that by selecting options b4 you try to play the game

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. I have a NTSC TV, and I grabbed the PAL version of Colors. It was out before the NTSC version and I just never want back to grab it.

Anyways, the PAL version worked perfectly on mine without having to mess with any settings. Why do some have to mess with settings why others don't?

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
DespizingU said:
I have a question. I have a NTSC TV, and I grabbed the PAL version of Colors. It was out before the NTSC version and I just never want back to grab it.

Anyways, the PAL version worked perfectly on mine without having to mess with any settings. Why do some have to mess with settings why others don't?
most new TV can display PAL and NTSC signals

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
xP this has to be a joke
Anyway when i have black and white problems i mess around with the TV display stuff.
If the Wii Menu is in colour you have to mess around with the wii settings.

S

spectral

DespizingU said:

Some TV's can handle the PAL signal, others can't. Also I think it's only an issue if you dont use component cables, but not 100% sure on that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Ah shit, here we go again. I ain't represented Grove Street in five years, but the...