~Wiiloader~

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK, i use R4-III card with (R4-III v3.13 kernel) LINK and i downloaded Wood R4 v1.28 for clones, and wood R4 works great... than i found Sonic Colors DS rom that was hacked or what ewer and the game works great with Wood R4...

But... when i defeat first boss and new level (planet) unlocks (sweet mountain) and i press B to go to Planet sellect but it shows me that sweet mountain is Locket
blink.gif
but i defeted first boss....
And also when i turn off my DS and that turn it ON again the game was not sawed and i have to play it from beginning.....

What should i do? actually the save file was not deleted from SD card but it looks like its useless....

alex_0706

darknessblade
Trophies
Website
nolink.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have a stimular problem
after i have completed the story and 5 plays online
i turned down m ds after deconecting
after i boot it up i have to restart and it alwas started as a new game intil i have deleted the .sav file

now i can play it again

just try this

Carlyrubi2405

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey man, i think i'm a little late with the resolution for this issue , a couple oficina years lol
First of all, do you have in the same R4 Sonic colors and Sonic clássic collection?
If yes, well thats the issue, everytime u play the Sonic clássic collection and save, for some reason the cose of this game affects and modifies the save of Sonic colors, my suggestion is just delete Sonic clássic collection and just use Sonic colors in ur R4, that works for me, hope Will works for you ;)

AceWantstoDraw

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Guinea
Guys i have the same problem I'm using twilight menu and everytime I go to sonic colors after I defeat the first boss it tells me new worlds unlocked but after that the worlds are locked and it takes me back to the boss fight plz does anyone know what to do?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have a stimular problem
after i have completed the story and 5 plays online
i turned down m ds after deconecting
after i boot it up i have to restart and it alwas started as a new game intil i have deleted the .sav file

now i can play it again

just try this
How did this work I tried it too but it did nothing

Musgora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hvae the same prob.em I use a 3ds my brother gamvbe me but nop save at the start of the n ew 3ds i think my brother is to blame screw him anyways if you or any have the slolution could you pase posart it here thanmkdsal thanks in advancedrd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s