OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Kajdan said:
YAY! only 3 more hours and sonic will go full speed in my wii!

Still waiting for links on my sites....
Why do people upload to sites which give 10 Kb/s max ? WHY ?
mellow.gif

Melee85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried the first couple of acts on this, looking fantastic so far. Though I seem to be getting an unusually dark picture on my PAL Wii when in PAL50 mode. Setting it to boot in PAL60 mode seems to fix it, at the cost of making the image slightly blurry. Any way of getting the best of both (Correct brightness+crisp resolution) out of this?

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need an unbiased statement, sounds like a bunch of hyped up fanboys that got their hands on this and screamed.

Is it just like the Sonic Unleashed day levels, as one of the producers said? Because that's just really lazy, and pretty lame. They were good levels, but nothing too innovative or great... Where the hell's that SA3 that I'm still praying for?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Without a doubt the single best 3D game Sonic has ever starred in, even the 3D sections stand up on their own, and the 2D sections are a lot of fun.

The cutscenes are genuinely amusing and light-hearted, and actually do feature a couple of new characters, who judging by the random names a new gamesave can have, are Orbot and Cubot.

Honestly? It's a day one purchase for me, a must have title.
That's not to say it doesn't have a couple of minor flaws, things like that abilities might not be explained (such as the green alien providing a light dash ability), and that the level timer does not reset if you die before reaching your first check point.

I only wish it emulated properly in Dolphin, the HUD, world map and other such graphics are all invisible.
Makes for some sweet screenshots though: http://i.imgur.com/f9W8q.jpg

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
saison said:
I need an unbiased statement, sounds like a bunch of hyped up fanboys that got their hands on this and screamed.

Is it just like the Sonic Unleashed day levels, as one of the producers said? Because that's just really lazy, and pretty lame. They were good levels, but nothing too innovative or great... Where the hell's that SA3 that I'm still praying for?

Not even, in my opinion. It's pretty much the same thing as any 3D Sonic game; you run towards the end, yeah. But nah, there's a lot more to do as opposed to the stages in Unleashed. It's a lot of fun, and a hell of a good Sonic game. + the Wisp thing is pretty fuckin' cool, and due to the digging one, it makes it more fun 'cause you can tell the levels are much larger with much more to do.

Dope shit, Sonic. Very impressed.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gitaroo said:
anyone know how to get the hud working in dolphin?

found some screens shots with hud at gaf

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p...;postcount=1873

but I cant post there.
I tested quickly, you need to use the OpenGL plugin instead of the DirectX plugin.
When you do that it'll run perfectly, except for some slowdown.
That and the game seems to HATE frameskip with a passion.

Edit: I used Dolphin to make desktops out of the multiplayer mode, nice since DirectX doesn't display the HUD, I could just photoshop Sonic out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol