Gaming Sonic Chronicles out September 30th, are you ready?

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Eh...honestly, I'm not a big fan of Sonic anymore because of some of the past games. I don't think I've played any Bioware games before, but I hear good things about them... so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I saw a very small preview trailer, and it looked very bland.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
Pimpmynintendo said:
Ferrariman said:
If bioware can't save sonic, no one can. Also, this game is designed for 9 year olds. 9 year olds plus Bioware = New playing field, might fuck up.
that made me laugh, and I hope you are joking because it does not look like it was
Sonic naturally attracts Nine Year Olds.

Correction most video games attract Nine Year Olds,doesn't mean older players can't enjoy that game/series.......

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Mark my words,this game is going to suck.
No one can break the Sonic curse.
Not even Bioware,unfortunately.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Syao4 said:
Mark my words,this game is going to suck.
No one can break the Sonic curse.
Not even Bioware,unfortunately.

Given the recent history of games it wouldn't surprise me if it was a bad game,but atleast it's a new step in the sonic world even if it's a bad one,as much as I love the older sonic games the "speed" titles tend to get boring after awhile.....

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
Link5084 said:
Turmoil said:
I'm fearful that this might be Bioware's first average (or maybe even worse) game (though their was Shattered Steel...)
I might avoid this just to keep the dream alive
laugh.gif

You've got to be joking me. You HAVE to play this game to see Bioware's greatness. They won't mess up.

This game would have to be the best game on the DS and one of the best games ever for it to display Bioware's greatness. Either that or you are not a fan of hardcore oldschool rpgs and therefore never liked Bioware in the first place, which for you then might show Biowares greatness.

I say it will be a fun game to play but one that will be constantly mentioned in the most overrated games threads that come up every now and then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome