Sonic and the Black Knight Support Characters revealed!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1c5cfdaa.jpg
f40ca683.jpg
ee1c3d08.jpg

News Source: All Games Beta

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been known for some time that Shadow and Knuckles would be playable, but it may just be as secondary play styles without stories. Tails and Amy get to play NPCs, mush as the characters did in secret Rings.

Still count on this being more like a Legend of Zelda title, though, with maybe some emphasis on running. Being on Wii it'll probably have TP-style controls.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Diosoth said:
It's been known for some time that Shadow and Knuckles would be playable, but it may just be as secondary play styles without stories. Tails and Amy get to play NPCs, mush as the characters did in secret Rings.

Still count on this being more like a Legend of Zelda title, though, with maybe some emphasis on running. Being on Wii it'll probably have TP-style controls.
what the hell?
blink.gif

This game is nothing like LOZ in any sense of the word. Just because it has a sword doesn't mean it LOZ. Expect this to be Secret Rings with a sword.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Congratz, Sega. You've pushed it so hard that I'm not even a fan of the series anymore - might just say I like the 2D Mega Drive and DS games, as there'd be no difference anyway. |:
Amy and Tails look incredibly silly with these outfits, Knuckles and Shadow aren't too far off either. The discrepancy in the art styles is too big, it just doesn't mix.

Though I enjoyed The Secret Rings the little I've played, I feel immune to the Sonic Cycle now. I don't think this game is gonna come out good at all - if it does, color me surprised.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just look at the gameplay vids and the screens...It's the same shit is always. The sword adds an attack move or two, but it will hardly make a difference, and the last thing it'll do is save the game from becoming one of the worst Sonic experiences ever. The level designs are some of the poorest I've seen since the times of the N64 and PSX, and that's saying a lot. It looks nowhere near as good as The Secret Rings, either, and that's also saying a lot. In the last 10 years, almost every 3D Sonic game was a huge disappointment, no matter how promising it looked, and this one doesn't even look promising to begin with. Sonic Unleashed looked a THOUSAND times better than this shit, and look what it has become. It's still suffering from the same flaws as Sonic Adventure, which was released 10 years ago, for god's sake.
dry.gif

This could be forgiven, if at least the rest of the game would've made some progress over the last 10 years, but no, every bit (graphics aside) has become worse. Just where is this going?
Of course, if you liked all the previous 3D Sonic games, you'll probably also like this one, but if Sonic the Hedgehog, The Secret Rings and Unleashed disappointed you and you're still getting your hopes up for this game, you can only be a huge idiot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more