Sonic and the Black Knight Black Screen of Death

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by hksrb25s14, Mar 9, 2009.

1. hksrb25s14
    OP

hksrb25s14 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 17, 2006
    United States
    Sup guys, I'm having problems burning Sonic (5 coaster already). I have Wiikey and Firmware 3.1 U, also I have no problems playing other games like House of the dead Overkill or Super Smash Bros and Dead Rising. I'm using Sony DVD R's, the game works but I can't get rid of the Wii Update Screen,

I tried WiiBrickBlocker, No luck just a Black Screen. and IOS Patcher 1.0 IOS version Set at 30. so no luck(the update screen's still there)

I'm at a Lost, I don't want to Update. (just wondering What version Firmware is Sonic and the Black Knight)

2. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    do a search for IOS55 wad torrent, install it using wad manager 1.3. i did that and it started right up didnt use BB or anything. i'm using PAl wiikey. this game is shit house though

it is worse than unleased. all you do is pretty much run, jump and waggle the remote to swing the sword the whole game. the levels are crappy, boring and linear. there are no cool stuff like loops, corkscrews etc. WORST SONIC EVER

3. isaac52

isaac52 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 22, 2008
    United States
    MD, USA
    That's reserved for the last dozen sonic games x3
    Seriously though, black knight seemed like it could be fun at first.
    I mean, yeah, was simple at first, but i expected it to get more intuitive, and challenging later.

IT NEVER DID.

4. DS998

DS998 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2009
    Netherlands
    In Sonic and the Black Knight, you're always running into a group of enemies that block your path and slow down your speed. SatBK is the confirmation number #99999999 that Sonic is dead.

5. sparky28000

sparky28000 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2008
    Netherlands
    Bad dump ? i think it is btw i kinda like satbn