Sonic Advance 1 Freezing

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by Crystal the Glaceon, Dec 17, 2009.

Dec 17, 2009
  1. Crystal the Glaceon
    OP

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    I am not sure if anyone brought this up before, but I have been searching all around for days now trying to find this out. But no matter what card I use Sonic Advance 1 on it always freezes when I hit "Save & Exit" in the Chao Gardens. I am using M3 Real (both tried with touchpad and sakura) and I have M3 Lite as my GBA expatiation pack. I even used it on the M3 Lite and it froze. So I tired it on GBA Explore and same thing.
    Then I tried the fused games like Sonic Battles and Sonic Advance and Sonic Battles works fine, but it still freeze on the Chao Garden

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    That game and a few others just don't work right on a GEP or EZ4, doesn't matter what you try.

3. Crystal the Glaceon
    OP

Antarctica
    So there isn't even a patch for it?

4. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom

5. Crystal the Glaceon
    OP

Antarctica
    Damn >.

6. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    Some games like the DBZ series, NEVER RUN on ANY flashcart. If you got pokemon emerald, there is no RTC patch for that one. That means your stuck playing that one on a M3 with RTC or an older flashcart with RTC. The NES classic series don't work at all on the older flashcarts and only run on a GEP with special patching etc. I haven't even covered the games with special addons built into the cart etc.

So from where I stand, the claim of a high 90% or higher falls in the range of bullshit speculation for any flashcart old and new. A high 80 to low 90 number is more the reality.

As for the Chao Garden, I would suggest NOT to save until your well clear.