Hacking Son put AceKard2i into friends DSI now will no work in his DSL

capple123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just as the Topic Name stated My son put his AceKard 2i into his friends DSI witch I believe is at 1.4. Now the Acecard will not work in his DSL. Is this a symptom of the thread I have seen but do not follow about the DSI Firmware 1.4 Danny Phantom fix?

Salax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
capple123 said:
Just as the Topic Name stated My son put his AceKard 2i into his friends DSI witch I believe is at 1.4. Now the Acecard will not work in his DSL. Is this a symptom of the thread I have seen but do not follow about the DSI Firmware 1.4 Danny Phantom fix?
There shouldn't be a problem with the fix, unless it was done incorrectly... Or was the Acekard bootstrap updater never put on the card? if not, I doubt the update has anything to do with it, try this.

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe the reinserting (microsd from/to ak2i, and ak2i from/to ds) will be enough.
Try it more times...

Inserting this fc to another ds / dsi cannot "damage" it and "danny phantom fix"ed card will still works with all ds/dsi devices.

capple123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not performed the update the AceKard load to the Browser but when I try to Launch any Game or Homebrew all that I get is a white screeen. Did Puting a none updated Acekard2i into a 1.4 DSi corrupt my Acekard? Than will the Danny Phantom fix bring my card back to life? The system I am trying to run this on is a DS L.

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Format microsd and copy a new system. I recomended AKAIO 1.6.

EDIT: Bad contacts -> system freezes after load or making some moves in menu / game freezes (or show only white screen) and after restarting ds it shows that the ak2 is not in slot1

capple123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep thats it. While I was waiting for your help I backed up the save Game data and other files on the SD card. Then used the Panasonic SD formatter. Re-installed the files and all is well. I'm currently updating via WiFi because my Card Image I used to create these card was AKAIO1.5. Any how thank you all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night