Sometimes you just need to 360 noscope

Yugimumoto1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Name's yugiumoto1 (don't ask for my real name). I've been using that name since i was like 12 and i never changed it cause that's the only screen name i ever remember. I'm 18 years old and am currently working in the produce section of a grocery store in Nampa ID. I own a DS and Wii and used to have a ps1 awhile back but my parents sold it.

Anyway i recently bought an R4 (i know the dstwo is better. i'm a little short on money ok?) and was using this site to find a legit site to find an R4 since i got ripped off somewhere else. So i decided to make an account here so i could get better support for my new device.

I've coded many things in the past but never any video games outside of the BASIC language. I want to try my hand at NDS homebrew sometime.

I'm a huge fan of the SMT series including the persona games. I also enjoy Mlg Montage parody's as you can see from the title of this thread. I hope i'll be able to contribute somehow to this great forum

Cheers!

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the temp!

Well if you're looking for resellers I was gonna suggest RealHotStuff since that's where I got my Gateway and it came really quick, payment was prompt and all was well, couldn't have been happier... except that they shut down almost right after. Sorry pal.

I've heard ModChipsDirect is a great substitute though. Give it a shot.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get 360 noscoped? m8080 pls, 1v1 me rust, fite me n u guna get rekt 2 bad 4 u skrublord.

Haha welcome to GBAtemp! If you haven't already, please give the rules a read, they're pretty short - https://gbatemp.net/help/terms Of particular note, we absolutely DO NOT PERMIT the distribution of oor discussion of where to find ROMs, ISOs, or any other kind of warez here!

Stick to our reasonable (in my opinion at least) rules and we'll all get on just fine.

Please don't hesitate to contact a member of the mod staff if you have any questions or concerns. Cheers! :grog:

Yugimumoto1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are SMT games? Which is the best?
Been thinking of getting into SMT IV or maybe soul hackers on the 3DS.

I miss the attitude of Mother 1 (GBA) and Earthbound(SNES).

SMT strange Journey is my favorite. but SMT 1 and 2 are great too. i still haven't played nocturne but i've heard that ones good too. Devil survivor is weird, i didn't like it but some do.

Welcome to the temp!

Well if you're looking for resellers I was gonna suggest RealHotStuff since that's where I got my Gateway and it came really quick, payment was prompt and all was well, couldn't have been happier... except that they shut down almost right after. Sorry pal.

I've heard ModChipsDirect is a great substitute though. Give it a shot.
i actually bought mine right before they shut down! i felt so lucky

Get 360 noscoped? m8080 pls, 1v1 me rust, fite me n u guna get rekt 2 bad 4 u skrublord.

Haha welcome to GBAtemp! If you haven't already, please give the rules a read, they're pretty short - https://gbatemp.net/help/terms Of particular note, we absolutely DO NOT PERMIT the distribution of oor discussion of where to find ROMs, ISOs, or any other kind of warez here!

Stick to our reasonable (in my opinion at least) rules and we'll all get on just fine.

Please don't hesitate to contact a member of the mod staff if you have any questions or concerns. Cheers! :grog:
yeah i saw the thing about roms and isos. google is the one people need to ask for that kind of stuff

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c