Something's weird with my DSiXL

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by KireiJuice, Mar 16, 2011.

Mar 16, 2011
  1. KireiJuice
    OP

Newcomer KireiJuice Member

United States
    Okay so basically something is really weird with my DSi XL

I was starting to play Last Window: The Secret of Cape West using Acekard2i and whenever I play using that card,

It just shuts off.

I've tried playing with other games on my Acekard2i and it does the same thing. It shuts off without warning

After awhile i switched the card DSONEi and it doesn't shuts off when I play any games including Last Window: The Secret of
    Cape West

Oh and it's safe to say my Acekard2i ISN'T a clone because I've bought it in a legit online shop and my Acekard2i was made

BEFORE the clones were being shipped out/announced that they're clones.

I can tell cause I've bought it when the AceKard2i was announced at the same.

2. machomuu

Member machomuu Drops by occasionally

United States
    It's a contact issue, basically this means that the Acekard moves out of the DSi slightly, thus the DS will think it's not in the DS slot at all. To fix this, put a small slip of paper in front of the Acekard and put them both in the DS cartridge slot, this should fix it.

3. KireiJuice
    OP

Newcomer KireiJuice Member

United States
    Wait a minute..

I thought this method was for freezing ingame or some other stuff like that?

Didn't know it also can work for auto shut down's lol

I'll try it.

Holy crap! It worked!

It's kinda funny how putting a paper beneath the Acekard2i contacts can solved the issue of

the console not the card.

Thanks again!