Something wrong with my G6 lite.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by rubsnick, Apr 4, 2007.

1. rubsnick
    OP

rubsnick Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2006
    Well My DS feel yesterday while playing Jump Ultimate Stars. Well it works just fine and the games work but whenever I go and click media to look at a text file it says "Warning! Can Not find car. Please Shut down and inset a Secure Digital Card." I tried Re updating it again and nothing happend. If I go to the GBA Mode and click media play it tells me Perameter fail. Is there anyway I might be able to bypass this thing? How could I fix it? I'm kinda worried. The games work just fine. I have a G6 lite I don't know why its asking me for a SD card since its an internal memory.

2. iwakura

iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

Jul 20, 2006
    United States
    California
    not trying to worry you or anything, but I had a really similar problem...I never found a way to fix it, and ended up buying an R4...

3. htoxad

htoxad GBAtemp Regular

Jan 10, 2005
    United States
    Something happened in one of the loader updates so the built in text reader died.

Go get moonshell and you'll be alright.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice