Something weird happened playing MK online...

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Gifted1, May 4, 2008.

1. Gifted1
    OP

Gifted1 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 26, 2006
    United States
    I was playing an online vs. match with about 10 people. I came in 2nd place but they gave me more points than the person who was in 1st place. I got like 120 points while the person in 1st got, I think, 80 points. How does that happen? Was it just a glitch or is there really a way to get more points than the person in 1st?

2. 420

420 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2008
    United States
    I think it depends on what control you use, if u were to use the Wii Wheel(Wiimote) you get more points and if u are using a classic or nunchuck u get less. But i might be wrong.
    Hopefully someone can clarified this. [​IMG]

3. lou_weed

lou_weed GBAtemp Regular

Mar 11, 2008
    Iceland
    if your rank is significantly lower than the guy who came in 1st (lets say he's in the 6500's and you're in the 5100's ) than he'll get less points than you.
    it also depends on the other racers ranks

4. tredes

tredes GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2008
    yehh i think it depends on whos playing..and were evryone comes..if someone with 7000 comes last and someone with 5000 comes first, then theyll earn a very significant amount of points...

5. blu9987

blu9987 GBAtemp Regular

May 24, 2007
    United States
    a little off topic but...
    I saw this and was like WOW Mortal Kombat goes online?
    then I realized......

6. Gifted1
    OP

Gifted1 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 26, 2006
    United States
    Thanks guys for the explaination.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice