Something pretty Funny happened (regarding Crysis and Wii) =)

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Painguy, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Painguy
    OP

Painguy GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2009
    United States
    California
    So i was going to watch a video of crysis i made a while back just to test M Player CE. I already tested two videos and they worked fine (btw i reccomend .movs for best play back). Anyway so i copied a vid of me playing crysis, and when i loaded the vid the wii started making weird messed up noises kinda like a dial up connection except higher piteched and the vid was frozen. LOL. The graphics on crysis are so high even a prerendered vid screws up a machine. lol. i just shut off my wii afterwards and restarted it. lol. thought some of you who play crysis might wanna hear this. Btw i was playing on very high DX10 28-56 fps (im sry i just had to do that. Its a PC gamer thing.)

2. dinofan01

dinofan01 Misses the old days...

Jul 4, 2008
    United States
    haha that is pretty funny. I expect some flames for this thread though.

3. scousethief

scousethief GBAtemp Regular

Nov 14, 2006
    Probably more to do with the encoding than anything else , a video is just a video doesnt matter what source you use its the encoding that matters.

4. Painguy
    OP

Painguy GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2009
    United States
    California
    I know i just thought it to be pretty funny considering it was crysis. lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice