Something I've been wondering about

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Simply put, the R4's at shoptemp are 1:1 clones meaning they are exactly the same but made by a different company/person.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps one of the clone manufacturers decided to make an identical copy (rather than a bogus enhanced version) after it became common knowledge that the only 'real' R4 is the original?

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
So if I follow your concept, if I buy some waffles, then ask a very precise recipe, take the same ingredients, but make them by my self, that some 'fake' waffles ?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ritsuki said:
So if I follow your concept, if I buy some waffles, then ask a very precise recipe, take the same ingredients, but make them by my self, that some 'fake' waffles ?
No, you have an identical waffle made by a different manufacturer.
nyanya.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are NO original R4s being produced and have not been for a LONG time. The original team has long since abandoned the cart.

The R4s ShopTemp supply are 1:1 R4s as good as the original and you will find nothing better anywhere else despite what any store will have you believe.

Also, ShopTemp's R4's are confirmed to be working with Wood. (The original $6 R4 that is)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."