Gaming Something funny with my pokemon sun card?

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i know that Oranguru and Drampa and petilil is pokemon moon only but yet after the last update iv been running in to them in the grass on pokemon sun has this been happening to any other person.
I have the game card of pokemon sun so its not digital.

Mr. Elementle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you buy it used? what comes up when you put it into the console sun or moon? you may have a moon cart with a sun sticker on it if you bought it used

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you buy it used? what comes up when you put it into the console sun or moon? you may have a moon cart with a sun sticker on it if you bought it used
it comes up as sun i got it new on xmiss day it come with the little sun legendary pokemon toy and worked on my 11.2 new 3ds before i hacked it with luma so i know its real (it come from walmart new i think) i run in to the ice vulpix and stuff on it so i know its really sun it i do not ever run in to the other moon pokemon just them that i listed i found it funny that i was running in to some that is only on moon and it started after the new update i took on sun it also does it in the non hacked 3ds i have and non hacked 2ds i have as well.

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you go through the portal? If you did then you can catch the moon exclusives.
Nope i did beat the elite 4 but i did not go in the portal did not get that far so i don't even know were its at. and just asking if you can get all the moon exclusives by going in the portal then what is the point in having moon.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nope i did beat the elite 4 but i did not go in the portal did not get that far so i don't even know were its at. and just asking if you can get all the moon exclusives by going in the portal then what is the point in having moon.
You can't catch legendaries, and you can't evolve exclusives. e.g. you can get day lycanroc, but you can't evolve rockruff to day lycanroc. Pretty sure you went in the portal. You just didn't realize, that or someone else did. Only explanation IMO, unless you've been cheating.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unless you have been using NTR with the randomizer turned on, you went though the portal at the lake of sunne or whatever its called

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not been using NTR and unless the portal is near my house or in the towns around were the daycare and stuff is then no i did not go to the portal.. (I don't know how to use the NTR cheats)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

why i'm at it were is the portal?

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have not been using NTR and unless the portal is near my house or in the towns around were the daycare and stuff is then no i did not go to the portal.. (I don't know how to use the NTR cheats)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

why i'm at it were is the portal?
It's at the altar on fourth island. If you're past elite four then you have been there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1