Hacking something fun to do on your 3ds :D (doesnt mess up your 3ds)

Axel Killer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the kid says its a hack but its not its kinda fun and i tryed it my 3ds is still fine :D i think where getting close to hacking the 3ds tho i just have that weird feeling XD

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Kinda cool ...maybe it's just some kind of flash interface running in that page from the 3ds browser?

I don't know how it gets to be 3DS-specific though (when trying to load the page on PC, it seems to try to load pit.bin, and then fails..)

Axel Killer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah thats the weird thing i bin thinking about getting anther 3ds and expementing on it i did go to school for electronic work maby i can help them hack it XD

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
but it doesn't seems even near a hack to me ...as I said, it's just running a browser interface

Take a look on the other 3ds hack threads, and you may see how difficult may be to hack the 3ds ...(it's professional business..) ..good luck if you wanna try though :P

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how I feel about this. Was hoping for a real hack but it is interesting none the less. I am just glad it was not one of those youtube videos where the guy ask "want to hack you 3ds?" Then he put some type condiment on it then puts it in a blender and say " See its hacked!" Acting like a complete dumb a**.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end