Lord Toon

OP
Trophies
Website
lordtoon.com
XP
Country
United States
My DS Stylus & Game case came today! Yay! I got so excited, I made another vid!
biggrin.gif
//

If you like the vid, please comment on here or on my YouTube account!//

DSC00495.jpg

Daois

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OMG 600 coins AND it came with games?! Luuuuuucky.

Kidding though, but it looks nice. I guess if you have a flash card or whatever only nine spaces would be fine, but I think a lot of the space is wasted with all the stylii (is that the plural?).

Lord Toon

OP
Trophies
Website
lordtoon.com
XP
Country
United States
Deadmon said:
Looks great! I'm holding back on my points until something unique catches my eye. (I was close to getting the cards...)
Don't wait too long though...//

From the Nintendo FAQ:

- How can I reach Gold or Platinum status?
Gold or Platinum status is based on the number of Coins earned in a Club Nintendo year. Each Club Nintendo year begins on July 1 and ends on June 30. If you earn 300 Coins during a Club Nintendo year you will reach Gold status. Earn 600 Coins during a Club Nintendo year and reach Platinum status!

Club Nintendo members that reach Gold or Platinum status by the end of the Club Nintendo year, will be sent a special reward. Special rewards will be announced shortly after June 30 and shipped later in the year.

Your status will reset annually on June 30.

- Why was my Gold or Platinum status reset?
On June 30 of each Club Nintendo year, your status will be reset to allow you to begin earning Coins towards the next Club Nintendo year's Gold or Platinum status rewards.

- Why are my Coins listed with an expiration date?
Unredeemed Coins will expire two (2) full Club Nintendo years (July 1 - June 30), plus whatever is left in the current Club Nintendo year, after they are earned. Example: Coins earned in March 2009 would not expire until June 30, 2011.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: