Hacking Something about JPN New3DSLL Super Famicom (SFC) Edition

Watertoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The smaller new 3ds bundle coming out in America will likely have this kind of nand as well if it renders some tools unusable.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now for the real question: is it TN or IPS? And can you maybe get pictures of the motherboard? (I can't really make use of it, but someone here probably can)

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this beauty since 04.08. so I have no options except Menuhax that is already installed?

image.jpeg

Paburo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The smaller new 3ds bundle coming out in America will likely have this kind of nand...

I already had a standard Black New 3DS XL with this NAND, purchased near the end of July. Shipped with 10.7. Thought it was bizarre having an 1864MB NAND backup, but it downgraded fine, and Decrypt9 and EmuNAND9 displayed the proper size, confirming it wasn't just a bum backup.

Watertoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already had a standard Black New 3DS XL with this NAND, purchased near the end of July. Shipped with 10.7. Thought it was bizarre having an 1864MB NAND backup, but it downgraded fine, and Decrypt9 and EmuNAND9 displayed the proper size, confirming it wasn't just a bum backup.
Ok I can tell if the 3d land bundle I get has the new nand or not if anyone is interested. (preordered)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: