Hacking Someone please help me with Animal Crossing.

tdlo123

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi.

I downloaded the game, bricked blocked it, Changed the region with wiifrii, removed error #001.

Now, All I get when I boot up the game is a black screen, what am I doing wrong?

I do not plan to use homebrew, so is there anyway I could fix this without updating?

Thanks.

jakeruston

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You forgot to IOS Patch it. Download IOSPatcher, drag the Animal Crossing ISO into the EXE file and then enter 30 when the DOS menu comes up. Then re-burn it, and it should work
wink.gif

lourens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Do you use a modchip or Gamma loader / Softchip?

If you have a modchip and do not want any homebrew just let it update (burn it again without brickblocked etc etc)

If you use Gamma loader or Softchip, you will need IOS38 (it's in the update of Animal Crossing and you can get IOS38-64-v3609.wad with Trucha Signer). Install it with WAD Manager v1.3.

If you do not want to use any of those solutions you can also change the IOS what the game needs with IOS Patcher. Animal Crossing thinks it needs IOS38, looks for it, can not find and and gives a black screen. With IOS Patcher you can say, use IOS36, then it would work.

Good luck

tdlo123

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
jakeruston said:
You forgot to IOS Patch it. Download IOSPatcher, drag the Animal Crossing ISO into the EXE file and then enter 30 when the DOS menu comes up. Then re-burn it, and it should work
wink.gif

Yay thanks!

but can you tell me where I can download it? Are you allowed on this website?

D

docoweatpie

I have a question: Won't it be easier to install StarFall and have the settings to skip updates and region free on, instead going thru the hassle as everyone suggested?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.