someone please explain to me how to use no$gba

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Xgen001, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Xgen001
    OP

Xgen001 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2007
    Hong Kong
    I know i'm a n00b. no need to tell me that, i can't even get this emulator running. but honestly, someone please help me.

I really don't get the whole bios thing. do i really have to have them? and if i do, where the hell do i get them?

also, i tried to get zelda running, it loads, but after the first screen (with the Nintendo logo and stuff) it brings me to a blank black screen with japanese characters(writing). the same screen that shows up when i tried it on my R4. i would update my firmware to play zelda, but my hardware is out of date, and it would take me a while to get a new one. i only want to try out the new zelda to see what its like.

I also tried mario 64. once again, it loads the first screen(with the logo and all) but it freezes straight afterward.

if someone could just give me a guide or actually explain to me, just how to use this emulator, i would be very thankful.

2. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    Change the save type in Emulating Options (or something along the lines of that)

3. Xgen001
    OP

Xgen001 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2007
    Hong Kong
    your my hero. thanks dude. it was something as simple as that. >_<

i really suck at this stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice