prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
obvious dupe
0/10
I like your new avatar, reminds me of a flight attendant. Or a 60'ties/70'ties special agent. Is it a flight attendant? Or a special agent?
my current obsession
tumblr_m0fj1jpvNB1r59dz0o1_500.gif

im not telling
you'll find out in the jpop thread

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
SOMEONE IS DOING IT BUT THEYRE IN THE GOOD SECTION I think its you radyian or whateva your called I MUST KNOW IT
I'm not a mod, I can't close your topics.

People have told you multiple times that spamming to increase your postcount is against the rules.

Reactions: 2 people

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol then spidermans staying here too.

Oh look i get posts for posting here. Sweet. Nevermind keep this s open.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm the person who has closed a number of your threads.
And so far I've been rather nice about it.
Most of the threads you've made have been duplicates of threads that already exist, or they're blatant spam to bump up your postcount.

You should know that even if you were to have a postcount as high as Rydian's you still might not be able to talk people into adding your 3DS friend code. Postcount is not a measure of how well liked you are. And judging from how many reports we've received about you in the past twelve hours, I don't think you're doing too well on the "making new friends" front.
You've effectively convinced people here that you're nothing more than a spammer, and possibly a duplicate account. If I wasn't looking at your IP address I might join that group since you do remind me of a certain tagzard.

Reactions: 8 people

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm the person who has closed a number of your threads.
And so far I've been rather nice about it.
Most of the threads you've made have been duplicates of threads that already exist, or they're blatant spam to bump up your postcount.

You should know that even if you were to have a postcount as high as Rydian's you still might not be able to talk people into adding your 3DS friend code. Postcount is not a measure of how well liked you are. And judging from how many reports we've received about you in the past twelve hours, I don't think you're doing too well on the "making new friends" front.
You've effectively convinced people here that you're nothing more than a spammer, and possibly a duplicate account. If I wasn't looking at your IP address I might join that group since you do remind me of a certain tagzard.

This times 1 million. I wonder if he's read the rules yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.