someone is or could port Sonic Mania to android?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they join the RDSK directory and the Sonic Mania (game) directory, if this doesn't work it would be the Data.rsdk and Sonic Mania decompilation and if this doesn't work the RSDK directory and the Sonic Mania decompilation directory
just write a tutorial, it doesn't even need any pictures, because I want to learn how to use android studio.

El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
just write a tutorial, it doesn't even need any pictures, because I want to learn how to use android studio.
Don't tell me, I also want to learn how to use Android Studio... I have some experience and I have managed to make a successful build of a game with android studio but I have never written code in it

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, what's confusing is that with the windows build, you have to compile two libraries to get their lib files, then add them to the project. if you put them in the windows folder of dependencies, iirc, that may be all you have to do for them to be tied to your project, but you can change the location if you wish or you may have to add them, can't remember. with the android build, how does it know that the library is present, and it mentions nothing about compiling them or that you need sdl2, which almost all, if not all, other versions need.

El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well, what's confusing is that with the windows build, you have to compile two libraries to get their lib files, then add them to the project. if you put them in the windows folder of dependencies, iirc, that may be all you have to do for them to be tied to your project, but you can change the location if you wish or you may have to add them, can't remember. with the android build, how does it know that the library is present, and it mentions nothing about compiling them or that you need sdl2, which almost all, if not all, other versions need.
I think it will take a while to do it, but I will achieve it, I will never give it up!, and never give it down and say goodbye

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might have to ask on here if anyone has experience with android studio. it looks a lot like visual studio, a lot of the same functions, but I don't really know how apk's are compiled. I figured out how to compile one, but it's not correct. there's no way it could be that easy as just one button.

43trh

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
ummm....there is an android apk on project's github....you just need the data file from your own copy of the game:
i have it running on my phone
wont let me post a link to github tho...sooo...yeah...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to compile it, but my phone isn't compatible. I get sound, but a black screen. here it is to test on your end: https://anonfiles.com/Jdo5IaA1y0/app-debug_zip

I read that is normal. you must make some preparations first, and it doesn't work for everyone (black screen). it's based on the processor of the phone, and it will be fixed eventually apparently. test if it works correctly for you.

El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I managed to compile it, but my phone isn't compatible. I get sound, but a black screen. here it is to test on your end: https://anonfiles.com/Jdo5IaA1y0/app-debug_zip

I read that is normal. you must make some preparations first, and it doesn't work for everyone (black screen). it's based on the processor of the phone, and it will be fixed eventually apparently. test if it works correctly for you.
The Same, I can't try my version because my phone is incompatible, you know where the Fix will be posted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao