OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I am buying my cousin's friend a flashcart, and I decided that R4 would be the best because I keep seeing this wood update.
I'm on this website, and it has tons of different R4. Can you please guide me on which is the newest R4 flascart, or the recommended one, and which is the best site to buy this R4, and lastly, will this R4 be compatible with this Wood firmware update?

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I recommend the original R4DS Revolution

This is if you have a DS Phat or DS lite. But if you have a DSi, I recommend the R4i Gold
smile.gif

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It depends. First of all, have you looked up this post? It's an advertorial for the original R4, wood compatible. One problem: Only for DS/DS lite.

If your cousins friend has a DSI, then you might wanna get R4i Gold, also seen in shoptemp. There are a lot of stores at shoptemp who sell these cards. It depends if your cousins friend either has a dsl or dsi.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Do not get a R4! They all suck... The WOOD updates are only for REAL R4's that only work with original DS's NOT DSi's... And its REALLY hard to find one.... Get either a Acekard2i Or a Supercard DS2 there 9001% better than those fake's... But if you REALLY want an R4 get a R4 Gold from R4iDSN... They actually work with 3DS lol...

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AlanJohn said:
Do not get a R4! They all suck... The WOOD updates are only for REAL R4's that only work with original DS's NOT DSi's... And its REALLY hard to find one.... Get either a Acekard2i Or a Supercard DS2 there 9001% better than those fake's... But if you REALLY want an R4 get a R4 Gold from R4iDSN... They actually work with 3DS lol...
R4i Gold and R4iDSN disagree with you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more