Gaming Someone got a Pokemon Battle Revolution (PAL) save file?

knighTeen87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there,

At weekends, we gather and play videogames with friends. Pokemon is among the games that we play, but we want to stop playing Pokemon Stadium (N64) and start playing Pokemon Battle Revolution on my Wii. So we needed a complete save file to battle each other, but we couldn't find any on the internet. All the links that I find goes to wiisave.com, which is closed. So any of you guys got a save file? If you have, we will really appreciate it.

Thanx for your help!

D

Deleted User

1. Stadium is better (especially with your own Pokémon).
2. PBR save is copy protected so make sure you have homebrew that can install copy protected saves.
3. The people who run the PBR betting interval on Twitch Plays Pokémon should be able to help. (Chauzu, Mencee and Elite come to mind, try asking for one of them on r/twitchplayspokemon)
4. Alternatively, download a Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/Heart Gold/ Soul Silver save with all level 100 Pokémon and put the ROM and save file onto a Wii connectivity compatible R4 (or connect PBR on Dolphin to a DS emulator) and send the Pokémon to a PBR save.
5. PBR is more fun with your own Pokémon anyway.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
1. Stadium is better (especially with your own Pokémon).
2. PBR save is copy protected so make sure you have homebrew that can install copy protected saves.
3. The people who run the PBR betting interval on Twitch Plays Pokémon should be able to help. (Chauzu, Mencee and Elite come to mind, try asking for one of them on r/twitchplayspokemon)
4. Alternatively, download a Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/Heart Gold/ Soul Silver save with all level 100 Pokémon and put the ROM and save file onto a Wii connectivity compatible R4 (or connect PBR on Dolphin to a DS emulator) and send the Pokémon to a PBR save.
5. PBR is more fun with your own Pokémon anyway.

HOW!?
BTW I found this but cant use the file.

D

Deleted User

HOW!?
BTW I found this but cant use the file.

Make sure the save file is the same region as the game, if not you need to convert it with some complicated tools someone made.

Well, Dolphin can connect to VBA for GC-GBA connections so I'm assuming it might have a DS emulator connection for PBR too.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
That, as far as I'm aware, cannot be done. You can create a save file on a Wii, then copy it to your Dolphin install somehow. Or else take a save from online, but that's about all you can do.

Exactly or at least thats what I Know
BTW anyone know how to use that file on the Video?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse