Hacking someone better make visual boy advamce wii with front sd loading or im

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you get a warning for being a troll? If you look at his last 5 posts they are all asking for something to be made for him. Really shallow on this type of forums. No contribution at all.... all you do is want, want, want. Then saying you wouldn't donate to someone, but you demand they do it? That's gotta be the most ignorant thing I've ever heard. As for VBA, somehow I think you'll see one at some point. Someone is obviously working on one, considering they released one that uses USB Gecko. It would be hard to believe they would just stop there, and even if they did I'm sure someone else will pick up the project soon enough.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, I'd love to be able to play this on the Wii. But seriously, it's anyone else's responsibility as much as it is yours. That's to say you shouldn't be making demands for something that is done out of people's free will.
Cutting out the philosophical clap-trap, that's totally unreasonable and you should be ashamed of yourself!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...