Hardware Someone accidentally opened the developer menu for the Switch at the Brawlout stand at Gamescom.

Enryx25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
pjBeR5C97oTVhwgy0CT6dWQcWW6uTb27grJ3-h2snys.jpg

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Developer unit has 64 Gigabyte internal memory.... bastards.
piece of shits. how can test properly if the development units got 64GB of internal memory??
this is why BOTW and games suffer from problems. they don't even use consumer units to develop and testing the games properly
that's cheating right there, they got better stuff in the showcase and sell us crap

/joke

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For what it's worth, all you have to do is hold a combination of buttons on a dev kit to open the menu. My friend does Nintendo events every so often and stumbled upon it. According to him, ZR and Plus opened the Dev Menu for Mario Odyssey, and to reset the demo, he held Plus, A, Y, and the right stick in. Of course, I can't verify it, but he's a trustworthy person. By all means try it if you find yourself at a dev unit at an event.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The question is: how?
press Home button, that's all.

Blog with that info.

to me, it looks like there's nothing extraordinary such as "accidentally found a way !!!" it's just that you exit the game which are launched from dev menu initially, instead of returning to switch menu it exits to dev menu.
apparently, games at exhibition are not on retail switch.

Last edited by Cyan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool