somehow i went from system menu 290 to 289, how?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by slaphappygamer, Dec 16, 2008.

1. slaphappygamer
    OP

slaphappygamer Frizzle Fry

Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    Aptos, California
    so, as the title states. i downgraded from 3.3u to 3.2u just fine and then i was able to install starfall, with all hacks. i tried to play with the recovery menu (i wanted to be familiar with it, just in case). i was able get into recovery mode and i started my original twilight princess. i then booted wad manager (to test that i could boot my wii this way). from there i just installed alien crush. also, my wii is unmodded. i also have used menu patcher to load my backups. i have moved m disc channel with rebooting gamma. so now i have gamma loader in place of my disc channel and i dont use menu patcher anymore. yesterday i ran starfall and i get an error that states i have system menu 289, NOT 290. im not sure where i vered left, but ive been thinking about upgrading, then downgrading my wii again.

so, turns out i was using starfall 0.3 instead of 0.5. i updated that and it works now. how do i delete this topic?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice