Somebunny is lurking in the shadows...
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello everybody,

I'm a long time lurker who has finally decided to register here. I'm pretty much a Nintendo fanboy, with a Wii, a Wii U, two DS, one DSi, two 3DS, and about 6 different flash cards (not to mention three GBA and two GB classic). Pokemaniac, RPG fan, LEGO fan, comic freak, and somebody who prefers gameplay and quality above graphics.

I even have some experience with hacking, because of, well, we can. I've been following the 3DS/Wii U hacking scene for some while, and I can't wait to see what will be possible in the future. However, that might still be a long way to go - or not, depending on what the decapping fundraiser manages to find. Well, maybe having to wait a little bit longer isn't too bad, as Real Life does not leave me much time atm.

I'm not a friend of spamming threads, grinding posts or forcing my opinion on everybody. I usually only post when I have something meaningful to say. Oh, and I don't pirate. I only dump those games I own, and only for myself (yes, peolpe like this *do* exist).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte