Hacking Somebody Stop Me from (possibly) making a mistake

SuperDinoYoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now, I'd say Im dangerously close to buying a R4, an EZ 3 in 1, and a 2gb MicroSD card...
Unfortunatley, the only store that sells the EZ 3 in 1 for the DS phat is Bamboo Gaming, which seems like a great store but is really far away and charges a lot for shipping.

So before I buy, I thought I would post a link to all the items I'm planning on buying, and if anyone thinks there is a better deal out there, by all means, speak out.

R4 DS
http://bamboogaming.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=102

EZ 3 in 1
http://bamboogaming.com/flash-cards/ezflas...l/prod_116.html

2GB Kingston MicroSD card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820134478

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

camx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dunno what you really want to use it for but skip the 3in1, get a cheap supercard SD or find a decent GBA flash card like the EZFA. I have both, SC compatibility is mediocre thats why I have a backup "real" flash cart like the EZFA on hand. Kudos your picking newegg for the microSD, good price.

Also i got my R4DS from Real Hot Stuff in 2 days with standard USPS shipping. Are you in the USA? Skip the 3in1 i'm tellin ya... but do whatever you feel will meet your needs.

As a side note, i have 2 versions of this kingston card and one PQI. With the R4DS they all perform the same...

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

SuperDinoYoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno what you really want to use it for but skip the 3in1, get a cheap supercard SD or find a decent GBA flash card like the EZFA.  I have both, SC compatibility is mediocre thats why I have a backup "real" flash cart like the EZFA on hand. Â Kudos your picking newegg for the microSD, good price.

Also i got my R4DS from Real Hot Stuff in 2 days with standard USPS shipping.  Are you in the USA?  Skip the 3in1 i'm tellin ya...  but do whatever you feel will meet your needs.

As a side note, i have 2 versions of this kingston card and one PQI.  With the R4DS they all perform the same...

The only thing I really want for the 3in1 is the ram. I don't think I'll ever use the gba function or for that matter the rumble stuff.

EDIT:
Wow GameYeeaah Is being really itchy right now (if you know what I mean)
Since the order is a couple of dollars over 50, they want 20 dollars for shipping! Thats more than what Bamboo Gaming charges, and they are in Australia!

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, get that Kingston from newegg. I have one, It is from Japan it even says it on the card. Might as well get it from newegg, its about $3 less and way faster shipping. Just telling you so you save time and money.

SuperDinoYoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well everyone I did it, and got everything in the (i think) cheapest way.

Bamboo Gaming had Free Shipping on the R4, and since Gameyeeeeah had it for more, and wanted 20 dollars for shipping on something over 50 dollars, I got the R4 from them for 38 AU (or 33.64 USD).

I got the 3-in-1 from Gameyeeeah, and with shipping it was $27.45

And I stuck with the Newegg memory card, which costed me $25.18

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
around $85 for all you will ever need for your DS. Doesnt sound bad to me
yaynds.gif

SuperDinoYoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, and by the way, that card from Newegg got here, and it was from japan. So if anyone else is buying a kingston 2gb microsd card, Newegg is a viable option, you don't have to resort to DealExtreme

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly it is a great card! I'd rather buy it from NewEgg because its the same price and it gets shipped faster
wink.gif

Even put a DS sticker on my MicroSD
biggrin.gif

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I plan to order from winsunx since they are really cheap, but I never ordered anything from them... Are they reliable? Also, I never ordered something oversea (I'm from Canada)... How does it work (with the customs and all that...)?

Sorry if I sound like a noob... I'm not really confident about ordering something from China... I always ordered my things from Canada, but now Winsunx is the only shop I know that carries GBA-sized 3in1 and cheap N-Card clones...

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know if its cheaper or anything, but RealHotStuff has the GBA sized one, and they are based in America if you need it faster.

Winsunx has very expensive shipping too

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT:
Wow GameYeeaah Is being really itchy right now (if you know what I mean)
Since the order is a couple of dollars over 50, they want 20 dollars for shipping! Thats more than what Bamboo Gaming charges, and they are in Australia!

Gameyeeeah changed that now. Any orders under $100 you can use airmail

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up