Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
The only real recourse Halo: Reach players have now is to pick up an Xbox 360 slim hard disk, which retails for $129.99 at GameStop. That brings the grand total for their Xbox 360 to $329.98, roughly $30 more than just purchasing the 250GB Xbox 360 slim in the first place. So much for getting a bargain.

and companies why piracy is prolific, if that was me I would feel ripped off and turn my eye to piracy more so, isn't it enough that the xbox 360 costs $329.98 without having to shell out more cash for a hard drive, bring back the days when you bought a product and it worked with no extra charges, the end user should have more respect from companies than being just a big cash cow for milking, I know every company does this and is just sickening, that hard working people have to buy some overpriced add-on that should of been included with the device upon purchase, I am talking in general here

rant over lol

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Am0s said:
SoulSnatcher said:
The only real recourse Halo: Reach players have now is to pick up an Xbox 360 slim hard disk, which retails for $129.99 at GameStop. That brings the grand total for their Xbox 360 to $329.98, roughly $30 more than just purchasing the 250GB Xbox 360 slim in the first place. So much for getting a bargain.

and companies why piracy is prolific, if that was me I would feel ripped off and turn my eye to piracy more so, isn't it enough that the xbox 360 costs $329.98 without having to shell out more cash for a hard drive, bring back the days when you bought a product and it worked with no extra charges, the end user should have more respect from companies than being just a big cash cow for milking, I know every company does this and is just sickening, that hard working people have to buy some overpriced add-on that should of been included with the device upon purchase, I am talking in general here

rant over lol
Oh yes that makes total sense. "I can't play this game online because I chose the cheapest version of the console available... I know I'll pirate the games and still not be able to play online. That'll fix my problem and teach M$ a thing or two, HEH HEHE
ohnoes.png

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
antwill said:
Am0s said:
SoulSnatcher said:

rant over lol
Oh yes that makes total sense. "I can't play this game online because I chose the cheapest version of the console available... I know I'll pirate the games and still not be able to play online. That'll fix my problem and teach M$ a thing or two, HEH HEHE
ohnoes.png

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
Like the guy said, it says on the case that "some features and downloads require additional storage, hardware, and/or fees." (I just read that off of my Halo: Reach case)

Yeah, I know no one reads the fine print, but they don't put it there just to put it there...
What if they bought the game online?

I checked this page and saw no such warnings.
http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Shooter/~r342222/Halo-Reach/

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who would buy a 4gb xbox anyway...I don't care if its smaller in size it has no space. also all of the other Halo games require you to have a hard drive to do campaign and firefight co-op so its no big surprise.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
purechaos996 said:
Who would buy a 4gb xbox anyway...I don't care if its smaller in size it has no space. also all of the other Halo games require you to have a hard drive to do campaign and firefight co-op so its no big surprise.
Lets see, maybe some people have a budget, just a guess. Also, the 4gb x-box does have memory but because it's not memory in a HDD it doesn't work, which is stupid of microsoft.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: