Hacking Some Working Cheats for Pokemon Platinum (U)

crazyazn5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I made some cheats for Pokemon Platinum because I couldn't find any premade cheats. So instead of just deleting it, I'll share it. Theres not a whole lot (2-3 pages on cheat screen), but I hope it helps.

If you're having trouble linking the cheat to the game, update your 'ndsinfo.dat'. Heres a link to an unofficial one, but it still works: http://www.scdev.org/forum/index.php?PHPSE...ic,14932.0.html

After you've replace the old 'ndsinfo.dat' just drag and drop the cheat into your cheat folder and your done. I've also included a .txt file for the AR code and what the cheat does if you can't read it on the DS

Heres the link: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=5389

@100% Catch Rate
@All Items L+R
@Poketch L+R
@TM/HM L+R
@Berries Slct+Up
@Pokemon Modifier
@Hlth Bttl START
@Exp Hold R
#Quick EXP Gain
#Super EXP Gain
@Wlktgh Wall R+B
@ManaphyL+R Wlk PKMart
@Max Money Slct
@Rare Candy L+R(Lose all items in slot)
#Lose Itms
@Catch Trainers Pokemon
@1KO Hit SLCT
@Pkballs Slct+Up
@Vs Sker Fully Charged
@Fast Egg Hatch

For the pokemon Modifier follow these directions:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage....;topic=46604711
QUOTE said:
Please include these complete instructions is you post these codes somewhere. This is mainly for when they are posted to forums that I don't go to, the users can know where to reach me. You may see the code posted elsewhere with slightly different instructions, this should only happen if I was the one that posted the code there.
Thank You and enjoy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The effects of the code will stay active until you set it to something different or you leave the route.
Please report any bugs at the pokesav.org forums(in the Action Replay subforum or PM me)

To set Pokemon:
Enter the National Dex number of the pokemon you want into the calculator and press L.

To set Level:
Enter the level (1-100), that you want your pokemon to be into the calculator and press R.

To set Nature:
Enter the Nature Number of the nature you want the pokemon to have and press Select.

0) Hardy
1) Lonely
2) Brave
3) Adamant
4) Naughty
5) Bold
6) Docile
7) Relaxed
8) Impish
9) Lax
10) Timid
11) Hasty
12) Serious
13) Jolly
14) Naive
15) Modest
16) Mild
17) Quiet
18) Bashful
19) Rash
20) Calm
21) Gentle
22) Sassy
23) Careful
24) Quirky

(Also, if anyone found a working code for preventing encounter with wild pokemon, can you please post it? Thank you. I've been using repel for a while and it sucks...")
THANKS!
yaynds.gif

crazyazn5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xAndo said:
The Pokemodifier code doesnt seem to work for me

hmm? seems to work for me.. and people who tried it...

first activate the code.
2nd, go to the calculator thing.
enter the pokemon's national # and press L
then clear it (the C thing)
then enter a level, then press R
then clear that.
then enter a number listed above in my first post
finally walk into the grass...
SIMPLE =)

>>Rhysf&lt

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I'm pretty sure i used your cheats crazyazn and I did the rare Pokemon cheats where you get items for getting like (member card) darkrai and the others but whenever i go to the inn nothing happens same with the others, its like they aren't there when they are there in the item bag, any help there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay