Some titles

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by perroloco, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perroloco
    OP

perroloco Newbie

Newcomer
    May 11, 2008
    United States
    First of all hi to everybody, I have been registered here for quite a while but have not post much...
    Anyway, straight to the point, I have been looking for Pokémon Puzzle League and F-Zero X NTSC wads but I couldn´t find them, anybody could give me the .bin or a link to the .wad please?
    Oh, and also I have been reading about "injecting" could anyone tell me if Flying Dragon N64 could be injected with a game?

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. mattlouf

mattlouf GBAtemp Regular

Sep 19, 2004
    United States
    Earth
    1. " Joined: Today, 09:01 AM" : it is a very long period since you're registered
    2. as you're a member since a long period, you should know this : DO NOT ASK for link to romz, isos, wad, VC games etc...

3. perroloco
    OP

perroloco Newbie

Newcomer
    May 11, 2008
    United States
    Mmmm... Strange, I got my password back from e-mail and all that stuff, I am pretty sure I was already a member... Maybe I wasn´t...
    Anyway, I didn´t meant to break the rules... Please close the topic, and if anyone knows where please PM me [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice